Thursday, March 17, 2011

Take 3

So I see that 5 months ago I made an announcement to return to blogging but as you can see that came to ZILCH. 

Well it's 6:10 am and I have been up since 3 am fighting a losing battle against jetlag and under-eye bags, but my frustration with the tired-but-can't-fall-asleep limbo has been mediated somewhat by the decision to inject some life back into Amy & Jamie! 


I also decided that I will do some single molecule FRET experiments, but I don't imagine you want to hear about that...


I feel that if I publicly share what I intend to do then perhaps there is a better chance of me actually doing it, so here is my TO DO list:
  • Upload my ZINE articles.
  • Give an update on the status of ZINE.
  • Initiate mission "Meet Jamie".
So, third time lucky? Let's hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment